Towel Form Type: Hand, Glasses, Heat & Bread Towels
Material: Recycled Cotton and Recycled Polyester
Brand: CARLO LAMPERTI
Product Care Instructions: Carlo Lamperti™ kitchen linens are made to withstand even the most rigorous commercial laundry processes. Machine wash hot at max temperatures of 140F. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean. Requires wash before first use to help establish fabric stability.
- PREMIUM EUROPEAN KITCHEN TOWELS - Designed in Italy Carlo Lamperti table linens have been used in Europe's finest restaurants, hotels and resorts since 1861. Now available for your home.
- JACQUARD WEAVE - Woven on specialty looms producing a durable fabric with colored bands and jacquard motif depicting intended use. Three unique weaves throughout the collection: grana di riso weave for the hand/glasses, thermal waffle weave for the heat towel and crepe weave for the bread towel.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY - Made with 61% recycled cotton and 26% recycled polyester and 13% cotton made to withstand repeated commercial laundering processes.
- ASSORTED SET OF 4 TOWELS - 1 ea. bread 23"x17" Hand 27"x22" Glasses 27"x22" Heat 27"x22" towels incorporating beautiful colored band with motif design identifying the intended kitchen use.
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - is one of the world's best known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances; It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.