Towel Form Type: Hand Towel
Color: Tuscan Gold
Material: Recycled Cotton and Recycled Polyester
Brand: CARLO LAMPERTI
Product Care Instructions: Carlo Lamperti™ kitchen linens are made to withstand even the most rigorous commercial laundry processes. Machine wash hot at max temperatures of 140F. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean. Requires wash before first use to help establish fabric stability.
- PREMIUM EUROPEAN KITCHEN TOWELS - Designed in Italy Carlo Lamperti table linens have been used in Europe's finest restaurants, hotels and resorts since 1861. Now available for your home.
- JACQUARD CREPE WEAVE - A textured fabric weave that is light and airy. Woven on specialty looms to produce a durable fabric with colored bands and jacquard motif depicting intended use.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY - Made with 61% recycled cotton and 26% recycled polyester and 13% cotton made to withstand repeated commercial laundering processes.
- 23x17 SET OF 4 BREAD TOWELS - Incorporates a beautiful Tuscan gold band with a bread motif design to identify intended kitchen use
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - is one of the world's best known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances; It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.