RectangularNumber of Pieces:
4Product Care Instructions:
Carlo Lamperti™ table linens are made to withstand even the most rigorous commercial laundry processes. Machine wash hot at max temperatures of 140F. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on low heat and press (iron) while slightly damp. Do not dry clean. Requires wash before first use to help establish fabric stability.
- PREMIUM EUROPEAN TABLE LINENS - Designed in Italy Carlo Lamperti table linens have been used in Europe's finest restaurants, hotels and resorts since 1861. Now available for your home.
- JACQUARD WEAVE - Woven on specialty DORNIER GmbH air jet looms to produce a durable, elegant fabric for use as an everyday basic or formal dining settings.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY - Made of 56% cotton 44% linen; indanthrene dyed yarns which produces exceptional color fastness, made to withstand repeated commercial laundering processes.
- 20" x 14" SET OF PLACEMATS - Incorporate beautiful finished selvedges which contribute to the overall stability and integrity of the fabric resulting in linen that is unrivaled in quality and durability
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - is one of the world's best known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances; It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.